Home > Preview
There are the first new things coming this March. Here you will find the definite feature list as the edition grows.
Update: The Borg Deck proves to be more difficult to ballance than expected. In fact, the current Alpha Version of the Deck is to weak (!). So there will be no Beta-Release in March or April. On the other Hand, the Booster can be expected to arraive in April. We are really sorry about being late with the release, but we have to do our work for university, too.
It's done! 12 all new Cards for the BCG are designed and ready for testing. Join the Forum in order to receive a copy of the 1.1 Booster and be one of the first to play with the new Cards.
- FM01: Alliance (corrected Version)
- FM05: Quantum Torpedos
- FC06: Chief O'Brien
- FU01: Deep Space Nine (corrected Version)
- FU19: Federation Centaur Class
- FU20: Federation Sabre Class
- FU21: Sisko's Jem'Hadar Fighter
- DE03: Blitz (corrected Version)
- DM04: Waves
- DC03: Ketracel White (corrected Version)
- DC07: Gul Dukat
- DU19: Karemma Freighter
- DU20: Jem'Hadar War Ship
- DU21: Cardassian Convoy
Credit to David Schachtler, who found most of our errors.
New concepts in 1.1 Booster:
- Explicit references to species and names. An Example? Of course! What
about a Event that states:
- Multi-Card Units which consist of more than one Card. For example the Borg Cube will have four so called Parts with indiviual features.
- Therefore a new "Action Chain" Symbol will be indroduced indicating, that you need to play the complete Chain in order to perform an Action.
- As in the 1.1 Booster there will be more specific references to the Cards' Names.
This Cards are subject to change!
Check back often!